Decorex SA Creative Director, Anita Bloom, has identified 10 “must have” items from this year’s Decorex Cape Town.
Decorex Cape Town kicked off on Thursday (27 April) at the Cape Town International Convention Centre and ran until Sunday (30 April). The show theme ‘make your space your living dream’ offered visitors to South Africa’s premier décor, design and lifestyle exhibition an opportunity to be immersed in natural fabrics, revitalising tones and quality products all centred around a vision of reclaiming a space of sanctuary from the relentless noise and distraction of the modern world.
1. Peter Vonk DIY mirror
2. Kids’ decor by Simply Child
3. Franke black tap
4. Cosy hovering swing chair by @Home
5. Black and white decor and accessories by Sugar Plum Interiors
6. Caesarstone’s new Montblanc slabs
7. Xavier Clarissa light
8. Accessories by Mr Price Home
9. Chair in the Decorex Cape Town Themed Feature created by Christina Wiese Interiors in collaboration with Ernst H. Interiors
10. Plascon’s 2017 colour trends
Images provided by Decorex SA.