5 Minute Yoghurt Tart Recipe
Crushed biscuits and two more simple store bought ingredients, and that's it! A delicious yoghurt tart made in only 5 minutes.
- 200 g biscuits crushed
- 100 g butter melted
- 500 g natural yoghurt or any yoghurt of your choice
- 397 g condensed milk
- Combine biscuit crumbs with melted butter.
- Spread mixture in a 20 cm microwave-safe dish.
- Mix the yoghurt and condensed milk together and pour into base.
- Microwave the tart for 5 minutes, it will be slightly firm to the touch.
- Refrigerate until the filling is set.
Recipe by Kitchen.net at http://kitchen.net/five-minute-yoghurt-tart/