What a combination! White chocolate melted down to a runny, thick sweet milk and then combined with the nutty rich creaminess of peanut butter. Peanut butter is the fairy godmother in this tale of theplain whitechocolate turned spectacular.
It is a two ingredient nonbake quick delight that is sure to change this peanut-butter-loving-chocolate-junky’s world.
1) In a double boiler melt white chocolate and peanut butter together and stir until smooth.
2) Pour the mixture into a prepared tin.
3) Drizzle with dark chocolate to decorate.
4) Refrigerate before slicing.
On Our Ingredients List – kindly sponsored by Woolworths Bayside Centre:
- 2 slabs Cadbury’s Dream – White chocolate
- Woolworths smooth peanut butter