Due to frozen fruit, this blueberry sorbet is ready to eat straight from the blender. No need for extra freeze time! Keep a bunch of your fav fruit in the freezer, and you’re always 5 minutes away from a sultry sorbet.
No-Freeze Earl Grey Blueberry Sorbet
Perfect for sizzling summer days when you’re craving a cold and refreshing treat, this blueberry sorbet is sure to hit the spot. Plus, it’s much healthier than ice cream, low in calories and PACKED with antioxidants.
- 350 - 400g blueberries frozen
- 1 Earl Grey tea bag, brewed in 1/3 water and cooled to at least room temperature
- 2 Tbs raw honey thinned out with a drop of boiling water
- Juice of 1 small lemon or half a large lemon
- Blend all ingredients in a processor until well combined and serve! Or store in freezer for later.
You could freeze your own blueberries or buy already frozen. At the time of making it was beneficial for me to freeze my own because fresh blueberries were on sale. Look out for deals!