This double distilled 12-year-old potstill is a result of the masterful skill of some of the finest brandy makers in the world. Winner of aGran d’Or at the Michelangelo Awards and the Gold Outstanding award at the International Wine and Spirits Competition,this distinctive premium brandy offers exceptional purity and smoothness.
Win a beautifully packaged Oude Meester Reserve plus an ice bucket worth R440
Kitchen.net together with Oude Meester are giving away this bottle of Oude Meester Reserve to a lucky Kitchen.net subscriber.
Fill in the form below to enter
Terms and conditions
- This promotional competition is organised by MapStudio, in association with www.kitchen.net (“the Promoters”).
- The promotional competition is open to residents of South Africa, except any employee, director, member partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoters, immediate family members of such persons, and/or any participants who have won a prize through a promotional competition run by the Promoters at least three months prior to the announcement of the winner of the Prize (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been awarded), or any aspect thereof, without prior notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters deem necessary.
- The promotional competition commences on Monday, 14 November 2016 and ends on Monday, 21 November 2016. Entries received after the closing date will not be taken into consideration.
- One Kitchen.net readers stand a chance to win a Oude Meester Reserve plus an ice bucket worth R440.
- To be eligible for the Prize, participants are required to complete the entry form by filling in their name, surname, contact details, e-mail address, city and competition question.
- The winners will be determined by random draw at the close of the competition and notified by e-mail no later than Tuesday, 22 November 2016. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize will be couriered to the winner.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All participants and the winners, as the case may be, by entering the promotional competition, indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in this promotional competition and/or use of the Prize (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters).